Stop Loving the Bomb & Send a Funny Letter Created by Jennifer Kiley Post Created 19th March 2014…
Private Writings: Chapter #57 – Whenever I Want You
Written by Jennifer Kiley
Introduction & Chapter #1
Published on March 19th 2013
Published Early Tuesday AM
Posted On Tuesday 15th April 2014
WARNING: ADULT LANGUAGE AND CONTENT.
Not Suitable For Children.
All Characters Are Fictitious.
Anyone Resembling Anyone Living or Dead
Is Purely Coincidental.
private writings to…
I have been working on a theory. Two open minded women [one straight & one lesbian] who are willing to see beyond the stereotype. Expressing love & allowing Love to grow as deeply as it wants to take root. Having strong feelings [emotional] & physical. Why does Loves Intense energy / essence need to acted out sexually. It is not a conclusion that is necessary to share the feelings & the intimacy in a new form of expression. We need to grow in life & love allowing for its expansion. As the Universe expands, so should humans capability to grow into new options to express ourselves. *Fucking is not the only natural order of expressions between intimate friends. Losing a relationship over blow out of proportional fears, reacting to intimate expressions of Love, not sex, Love. They can be mutually exclusive. Making love to one’s self is very satisfying. Loving another woman intimately but not sexually is a choice. The intense feelings of intimate Love expressed without sex being involved has such a heightening sensation of satisfaction. The feelings emotionally & physically can be extremely & excitedly satisfying. I feel some heterosexual women cannot go to an intimate place with a woman. They are too dependent on the gratification of the man & fear of not being totally satisfying to him. He won’t want her any longer. Security is threatened by caring about a woman who loves her & she either loves or pretends to love. Where’s the bravery & grabbing life by the roots? I want to do that, to dare the Universe to take me on. In all due respect. Always respect the Universe. Enough. Jkm
this past week, i have been thinking about the barriers our society views between friendship and sexuality/intimacy. as if these concepts are mutually exclusive. this plays out in many different ways:
- The concept of the “friend zone”
- not explicating feelings because it might “ruin the…
I feel like air
And I do not feel.
I move and the world doesn’t.
I am completely terrified.
I feel like air.
But if only
I really was the air
I’d be the breeze
Drifting through your ever open window
And I’d finally be where you are.Instead of the ghost I really am.
A single word to Poetry is like an image to a Story. —- Jkm
Literary Birthday - 13 April
Happy Birthday, Seamus Heaney, born 13 April 1939, died 30 August 2013
- I can’t think of a case where poems changed the world, but what they do is they change people’s understanding of what’s going on in the world.
- Debate doesn’t really change things. It gets you bogged in deeper. If you can address or reopen the subject with something new, something from a different angle, then there is some hope…. That’s something poetry can do for you, it can entrance you for a moment above the pool of your own consciousness and your own possibilities.
- If you have the words, there’s always a chance that you’ll find the way.
- Poetry cannot afford to lose its fundamentally self-delighting inventiveness, its joy in being a process of language as well as a representation of things in the world.
- I’ve always associated the moment of writing with a moment of lift, of joy, of unexpected reward.
Heaney was an Irish poet, playwright, translator, and lecturer. He won the 1995 Nobel Prize in Literature.
Source for Image
A pose. Strike a pose. A position I’ve been configured into too often. A pose one takes spontaneously. I feel the Pain. Jkm
Spark Created by Jennifer Kiley Painting by jK McCormack Post Created on 7th March 2014 Posted on Saturday 12th April 2014…